LVCA will work with you and your family to develop a detailed Care Plan.
Information on our Care Plans include:
- Level of care required
- Lifestyle preferences
- A schedule tailored to the family’s needs
- Individualized requests such as favorite meals or special precautions
- Budget requirements
Planning for support in the hours and days following a procedure is critical to successful recuperation, ensures optimal recovery and eases the burden of friends and relatives. Let our caregivers provide peace of mind following your surgery, whether it’s for a few days or a few weeks.
Cleaning up, wiping down, taking out the trash, preparing nutritious meals, taking care of errands, walking the dog – these are the events of daily living but they can be daunting to some. Our caregivers can tackle it all or provide some guidance and a helping hand to the more independent-minded person who doesn’t have the physical ability to safely handle it all.
Tasks big and small…Lower Valley Care Advocates can coordinate with assistants at the ready. Add our phone number to your contacts!
- Grocery Shopping
- Local Rides to Therapy and Medical Appointments
- Day Trips
- Holiday Wrapping & Decorating
- Waiting Services for Home Appointments
- Gift Shopping
- Companionship: Keep a loved one safe at home, lighten your load or be a bright spot in somebody’s day!